Monday, September 10, 2007

I spent yesterday evening with Colin doing what we do best: taking photos and talking about everything from relationships to politics to various social issues. One thing he said struck me and I can't stop thinking about it. We were standing under the Freemont Bridge in the industrial area of North Portland and he looked up and said "This is so huge. Men built this and we're just taking photos of it." Think about it.

He's moving to Austin Texas in a few weeks and I'm gonna miss him when he's gone. He's a good man and one of the only photographers i know who is super skilled at what he does yet doesn't turn it into a pissing contest.

I edited these photos while listening to:
starflyer 59 - talking voice vs singing voice
isis - oceanic




















No comments: