Here are a few of my favorite photos from 2008. It was an interesting year, to say the least. I've never known how blessed i am to have such amazing siblings. Here are a few highlights from this year
1. Wednesday night family dinners.
2. Living by myself.
3. My bike.
4. Publishing the Rain City Fix.
5. Great friends
I'm looking forward to 2009. A few goals are:
1. Finish and publish the Rose City Fix.
2. Complete work on my third photo book that is tentatively titled "The Lion and the Snake".
3. Drive less - Bike more
4. Make new relationships, deepen current relationships, become enemies with no one.
5. Talk less, listen more, pay closer attention.
6. Less job more photography.