Friday, May 30, 2008

"I drag my chains they don't drag me"


The starter in my car went out on my way to work this morning. As i pulled out of my drivway my car started smoking like crazy and smelling like lung cancer. Luckily i made it to an auto shop before it totally died. So, i ended up paying $600 to fix my car and in return i got to take the day off work and ride my bike around the city taking photos and drowning my sorrows in coffee. As i was riding around thinking about what horrible luck i've had this last year i came to the conclusion that the camel's broken back was the fault of the camel, not the straw.

This isn't to say that things are all bad. I get a proof of The Rain City Fix book in 6 days, I'm finishing my right sleeve later today, and last night i had the first bbq of the season. So, there's that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man,
Just been browsing your photos really quick. You've definitely got some skills, I really like your stuff. I'm moving out to portland soon, and I ride a track bike, so I might see you around some time. That's about it!
Keep up the good work!
-Hudson
http://photong.org

Unknown said...

Hello there!

I found your blog from the xvanx's list. I'm just dropping by in this comment box to say that I'm liking your photos.